Note: Location Choice: First come, first served.
Inside: Main floor of the Rockport Rec Hall (former Old School House)
Outside: Grounds of the Rockport Rec Hall (tent recommended)
Artists must pay a non-refundable entry fee $100 – fees are directly and immediately applied to advertisement and promotion efforts.
A rack card will be produced and distributed. Online, print and radio advertisements will be placed as budget permits.
Artists will be asked to promote the show through Social Media.
All new guest artists must first be approved through a jury process. This ensures that the show retains a level of high quality.
If any artist wishes to add or change a medium from one show to the next, the new work will require jurying.
Conditions of entry
1. The artist must be present 100% of the advertised times. In case of illness, the artist is responsible for finding someone to represent them.
2. Only work created by the accepted artist can be displayed and all artwork must be originally designed and handcrafted by the artist.
3. The artist must have an adequate inventory of artwork to display for the show’s duration.
4. Limited edition prints and cards must be professionally presented and clearly numbered as reproductions.
5. The artist is strongly advised to carry liability insurance. ($2,000,000 suggested)
6. Artists are responsible for their display and set-up, tables, tents, etc. are the responsibility of the artist.
Personal information will be used on promotional material so print what you want to see.
Please send 5 high-resolution photos of your work as an attachment with your contract
By signing the attached contract the artist agrees to release tiArts, the show and its organizers, from any damages to personal property or personal injury, which artists, helpers or visitors sustain while participating in the show. The artist also acknowledges that he/she has read and understood the conditions required for participation.
(Your typewritten name will serve as an electronic signature.)
The Vendor fee of $100.00 may be paid by:
e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (please reference your name and the tiArts show in the message option) OR
Cheque made payable to Thousand Islands Arts
Deborah Varley 293 King St. E, Brockville, ON K6V 1E5
We look forward to seeing you in May!